Tuesday 4 December 2018

Art To Wear In Shabby Chic Victorian Style

For some people yarn, fabric and beads are just yarn, fabric and beads. For others these materials are the source of inspiration and creation of their art. Because the art is not only museum items, not only wall decor, but also what you can wear, a wearable art. These pieces of art to wear have no rules to get created, most of them are freeform items, designed by means of somebody's compulsive imagination and even craziness :-).

image 0

I love combining textures and colors, adding various accents, and when some style is being born during the process, it makes me feel happy.



This romantic fabric necklace is one of my favorites. I created it in shabby chic Victorian style, and boho fans may also love it.

To buy the necklace go to my Etsy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment